Some basic vehicle finance requirements
- You are aged between 18 – 75
- You need some form of photo ID, preferably a full license or a provisional
- A minimum of £1000 being paid into your bank monthly, for at least the last two months
- You must be using your bank account to receive wages, or at least depositing yourself on a regular basis
- You must have been living in England for at least two years, using your UK bank account
These are basic guidelines for vehicle finance approval. Each person’s application will be evaluated individually, and whether or not they are approved is dependent upon that person’s situation and circumstances.
It is important to remember that each lender is going to have their own set of requirements, but the above criteria is typically what we expect.
Feel free to use our Live Chat if you feel you don’t meet the criteria, as we may be able to get you on with a joint/guarantor